If you run into the below message, you'll need to reset your password.
Wrong Credentials: The password or phone number you entered is incorrect. Please try again.
To reset your password follow these instructions
For email login
1. Fortmatic.com --> Wallet --> enter your email --> click "log in"
2. Click "forgot password"
3. Enter your email again
4. A temporary password will be emailed to you
5. Grab the temporary password from your email inbox (make sure to not copy/paste any extra whitespace)
6. Go back to fortmatic.com
7. Enter your email
8. Enter the temporary password
9. Create a new password
10. Enter the 6 digits emailed to you (or your 2FA through your authenticator app)
11. You should be able to log in
Here's a video showing you how
If following the above instructions didn't work for you, double check that
1. you are not copy/pasting any extra whitespace from the emailed temporary password
2. you are not mis-typing any characters such as an "i" instead of an "l" or an "o" instead of a "0"
For phone number login
If you have a recovery email connected to your phone number login, you can use that to reset your password. If you don't, message us on Fortmatic.com. Due to SIM swapping vulnerabilities, we manually process password resets for phone number logins.